3 Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil You Would Never Expect
Treatment for cold and sinus issues:
Eucalyptol, a compound found in Eucalyptus Oil, is highly-known for its antimicrobial properties. Many drugs that also demonstrate this type of characteristic are known for fighting against infectious microorganisms. This can be an exceptional quality when using the oil to treat bacteria, infections, colds, and other related issues. To reap the benefits of Eucalyptus Oil, simply apply a few drops to steaming/boiling water and cautiously inhale the steam as the water is evaporated. This oil can also aid in the decongestion that is often experiences during sinus flare ups.
Increasing Brain Power and Blood Flow Promotion:
The earthy, sharp aroma of Eucalyptus Oil is known for dilating blood vessels, or in the words of science, it is a vasodilator. Vaso refers to the vascular system, which includes blood vessels and arties; while dilator coins the relaxation affect. When blood vessels relax, more oxygen is transported to the brain via blood flow. More oxygen encourages a healthy and alert thought process.
Joint Pain and Healing
As we discussed above, the increase in blood circulation also holds the potential to aid in joint pain and healing processes. By inhaling the vapors of Eucalyptus Oil, many have reported a decrease in pain associated with arthritis, muscles, aches, and nerve-related issues. By stimulating the flow of the vascular system, the body is granted the tools and components needed for daily processes, such as healing, pain relief, and reactions to injuries.
Ways to Use Eucalyptus Oil:
- Rub the oil along targeted areas to experience the pain relief properties. Apply a bit of oil beneath the nose to breathe the calming vapors and increase blood circulation. This is good to do simultaneously
- Boil water and add a few drops of the oil into the water. Breathe in the steam carefully and cautiously.
- Purchase a diffuser to fill the room or area with the essential oil’s aroma.
- Mix a few drops of the oil with water in a spray bottle. Spray a bit of the oil on your pillow 10 mins before bedtime. This will promote relaxation and better oxygen flow to the brain while sleeping.
- The best solution for Joint Pain: Included in Dr. Feel Good’s mixture is the Eucalyptus Oil that you are now convinced of. This formula is created with special regard to aches and pains, and above all, is the best option when seeking out a reliable source for pain relief.